LAKSH REHABILLITATION CENTER ADMISSION PROCESS
One of the biggest challenges of Sankalp is admitting that you have a problem. Some days it is easy to believe that everything is fine. However, deep down inside you know that this is not the case. Once you admit to yourself that you have a problem, you will be open to making changes in the near future. You will be open to listening to others and doing whatever it takes to get your life back on track. the step to addiction treatment program can be very subtle and painful, no matter whether you are doing it for yourself or for someone else. At LAKSH, we strive to make potential clients and their families feel as comfortable as possible throughout the assessment and admissions process. Our healthy, relaxing environment provide to people at ease and assure them that there is no judgment or criticism. To connect with us, make a call at 887 1119 635 or send an email to [email protected] or complete an online inquiry form. Our professional specialists are available around the clock to talk to you and answer all of your questions. In most cases, we can admit clients within 24 hours.
HOW DOES IT WORKS
The admissions process starts with an in-depth assessment of the individual and his or her family. The client is interviewed distinct from the family members: this process ensures that everyone is given equal opportunity to talk openly in a confidential setting, and it helps our staff to learn about the new client from the perspectives of those who are closest to him or her.
RULES & REGULATION
- Laksh Nashamukti Center has the authority to discharge its Patient at any time if the need arises.
- Laksh Nashamukti Kendra is not responsible in any manner for the acts/deeds done by its Patient after discharge.
- Laksh Rehabillitation Center is not responsible for the security of the Patient who absconds from the centre; Laksh Nashamukti Center is therefore not answerable to anyone regarding his belongings.
- Smoking Not Allowed in any case
- Visitors will not be permitted within the premises.
- Parents will be allowed to meet the patient once every 15 Days.
- The patient will have no objection in showing his belongings if the staff deems it necessary.
- The individual must take all his personal belongings at the time of discharge. The centre will not be held responsible for anything left behind.
- Laksh Nashamukti Kendra reserves the right to temporarily impound belongings which the staff deem unconstitutional keeping with the moral & ethical objectives of Laksh Nashamukti Center.
- Laksh De-Addiction Center is not responsible for the patient who commits suicide or even attempts to commit suicide.
- Donation/ Contribution amount will be at the sole discretion of Laksh Nashamukti Center.
- Donation will not be non-refundable in any case.